donderdag 24 augustus 2017

Z Running Shoes ... Part 5 ... Wat a feeling

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor joggen in de morgen

Z Running Shoes ... All Part, click here!

Today I was jogging again. Actually, I'm very proud of myself. I've been jogging more times in the last month than I've tried in my life. It went very well, I can even say I liked it.


Afbeeldingsresultaat voor joggen in de morgen feel good


I felt very confident because it went very well. I have noticed that my legs are also getting stronger. Even my knees do not hurt anymore.

It encourages me to continue jogging.


Afbeeldingsresultaat voor encourages me to jog

Jogging is not only physical but it is also spiritual. The Bible talks about running a race. Not literally but spiritual. It explains that the perseverance in faith is compared to running a contest. So I'm not only physically active but also spiritually active. The Bible also tells us that people will encourage us to keep it up




Afbeeldingsresultaat voor encourages me to jog



I love summer in the city, you know why, because it's wonderfully quiet on the street. No cyclists going to school, parents bringing children to school by car or bicycle, people who go to work by car or bicycle. It's just wonderful.
Because it can really be a busy time in the morning


Afbeeldingsresultaat voor fietsen auto



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten