zaterdag 15 juli 2017

Z Running Shoes ... Part 2 ... My motivation



Hello Dear Blog readers,
Here is part 2 of Running Shoes.

Z Running Shoes ... All Part, click here

My Motivation

Acualy I dont have a goal with Jogging ... 

well I might have one or two ...  

at this moment I'm not practicing any sports, so that is a reason to go jogging, and my weight can be a reason to ... My weight is now 88kg/194 pounds ... so that is a verry good reason to go jogging ;) Not that I have a problem with it ... but I DONT want to go over 90kg/198 pounds ... and of course doing any sports is good for your health... 

I am also a Christian and The Bible says that you need to take care of your body to ... This is also a good reason for me to go jogging :)

But ... I didn't start jogging because of the reasons above ...  I just began to jog because I felt like it ... 

My dad, who lives in Canada, is a runner ... and he often would ask my sister and me ... When wil you join me in a marathon... Well dad not jet ... and dont know if or when that wil be ... I think that, for me, this is a BIG step already.

Next time I'm going to tell you about my jogging in the rain ...

I hope you wil enjoy reading my blogs and maybe I can inspire someone else to with this blog :)

Have a blessed and fun day today  


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten