donderdag 3 augustus 2017

Z Running Shoes ... Part 4 ... Surprises

Z Running Shoes ... All Part, click here

Hello blog readers,


It's been a while since I wrote a blog. 
In the meantime I have been joking a number of times. 


Jogging is going well and it is getting better. I do not suffer from muscle aches, only my knees occasionally hurt. But I'm not going to give up.



Afbeeldingsresultaat voor foto makenMy husband is my biggest supporter, but last time he said, "I'm going to take a picture of you before you stop." Then I thought, that's a lot of encouragement, but I knew he was joking. Because the last time I went jogging he was with me. 


We went hiking together because it was nice weather. Then I wanted to show him how I'm jogging. That looked good according to him. But it was so nice I thought I'm just jogging instead of walking. Because I was jogging so slowly my husband could just keep walking next to me.


Another time I was jogging, I came across a surprise. I like surprises. It was actually funny, I was jogging and stumbled on a roadblock, so I had to go along another route.



As I walked along another route I heard a strange noise in the distance, which I could not recognize. It just seemed like carpenters were busy. When I got closer, I finally saw what it was ... there were children busy, all of them timbering, they built huts of palette wood. The noise was so funny tik tik tok tok tik tok ... really very funny and so fun that they had organized this for the kids. So I found that a nice surprise, if I had not been joking there I had not known.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor hutten bouwen kinderen groningen

So I'm looking forward to the next surprise ...
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor verrassingen 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten